Jennifer N. Bacon, Ph.D. (M.Ed. ’04 Spec Ed) is a consultant providing holistic educational services for for self-empowerment, creative expression and goal completion.
Her mentoring, facilitation and consulting services are for:
- Exceptional learners needing to get organized or complete a degree
- Graduate students seeking to complete a thesis or dissertation
- Individuals beginning a spiritual journey
- Writers needing to reconnect with your creative side
- Diverse school seeking to employ culturally sensitive strategies
- Individuals, schools, libraries, community centers starting poetry and writing programs for youths and young adults
Jennifer has a Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction and an M.Ed in Special Education. She does extensive work with exceptional learners, including individuals with learning disabilities, emotional disabilities, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders as well as gifted and talented students and English language learners. She has training in yoga, poetry therapy, spiritual guidance and companionship. She is a published writer and writing facilitator.
- Individual and small group sessions
- One time, short term and long term options
- Distance and online sessions and services
- Domestic and International services
- Creative and academic writing sessions and facilitation
*All services and sessions are designed to meet the client’s specific needs