Curry Class Note

Marcia Anderson

Marcia Anderson (M.Ed. ’75 Speech Path & Aud) just retired from a 39 year career as a speech-language pathologist working with pediatric and adult patients in a variety of settings including public schools, rehab settings, outpatient clinics, inpatient and outpatient hospitals, private practice, nursing homes, home health and a facility for the deaf. “I have enjoyed all my patients over the years and will miss therapy, but look forward to traveling more with my husband Danny. I also enjoy following the Hoos in basketball and baseball and enjoy attending games when I can. I love to exercise and swim almost daily, walk, hike and am taking golf lessons. I stay busy with my friends, family and church.

“My husband and I took a wonderful trip to Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon recently. We also went to Myrtle Beach and visited with a good friend from college, Shirley Mace. We will be traveling to Europe on a river boat cruise later in the year. I am looking forward to going to the US tennis Open in September with my 3 of my best tennis friends. Retirement sure keeps me busy! I would love to hear from other college friends and hear what they have been doing.”

Marcia Anderson's Curry Memory

“I loved to play tennis after class with my best friend Shirley Chappell Mace (M.Ed. ’75 Speech Path & Aud). We still keep in touch and enjoy getting together.”

Share Your Success