Curry Class Note

Jeffrey (Jeff) Saeli

Jeffrey (Jeff) Saeli (B.S. ’66) “I am retired now, but I have experienced a varied life thus far. Since leaving U.Va. in 1966, I have been a middle school social studies teacher, Ford Motor Company production line supervisor, Peace Corps Volunteer in Songkhla, Thailand, high school guidance counselor in Orlando, Fla., director of admissions at Brenau College, and magnetic tape sales representative and media consultant for Graham Magnetics throughout the Southeast. I also was in charge of training new Graham sales representatives and US distributor sales representatives. In addition I traveled to SE Asia to train Graham dealer sales representatives.

“My experience at U.Va. and Curry was fundamental to my success in my many careers. Over the years, I have traveled extensively to Europe, Asia, Africa. South America and Australia. In 2012, my wife and I spent three months touring Asia. In 2009, we sponsored a water well in a NE Thailand village and traveled to the site for the dedication. I will always be grateful for the training and skills I learned while attending U.Va. and the Curry School of Education.”

Share Your Success